Skip to content

Hummel Hatfield Insurance Agency Blog

All You Ever Wanted to Know About Insurance

Are Your Kids Taking The Car To College?

Consider These Tips-------

 1. Titling the car in driver's name if your child is over 18 (Yes it will increase the insurance on the vehicle but not as much as losing your house and other assets)(Google negligent entrustment)

 2.Adding an umbrella to your current policy (Increases your current liability limit. You can expect to pay $18-30/month for an additional million dollars in coverage)

3.Making sure they have renters insurance and the lease in their name for the place they will be living at while away. (This can save money off the auto policy by bundling a renters policy)

 Contact Hummel Hatfield Insurance Agency 859-261-0761 for more info